Friday, June 1, 2007

The Weekend Update- Continued

Sorry this is so late in coming. We have had a very busy and super fun week. I will have to post about that later!!
Kissing sisters!!



So, last weekend at Grandma and Grandad's we had all kinds of fun. They decided that based on their relatives success with T-Ball they needed to get started. Uncle Christopher could hit off a tee at 15 months so we are already behind!! Daddy used to hit homeruns (over the fence) off the tee so, we have to get busy!!




Daddy, I think that's a little high! Don't you?




Perfect!!






Now lets hit that ball!!



Me too daddy!!

We also swam for the first time this year. Luckily for the girls Grandma braved the cold water and gave them some lessons. The pics say it all they had a BLAST!!



Kaiden thinks Kenedi is so funny blowing bubbles!!




Kaiden's turn...Kenedi just can't watch!!



Grandma and Kenedi (no idea why it is so small!!)



Check out that smile on her face. She is having the time of her life!!



Kaiden was wondering if she had enough flotation devices on?!?!?



The girls also helped Grandad hang the flag for Veterans Day!!





Kenedi standing at attention. Doesn't she look like she's on duty?


Grandad and his girls!!


With all those parties, the girls had to help Grandma in the kitchen. Kaiden is ready to help!!



I don't want to cook, I want to help Grandad in the yard!!





We really had a great time and the girls always have fun seeing all of their relatives!! I just have to leave you with one last picture!!




How much fun is it really at Grandma and Grandad's?? This picture says it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way the girls had more fun than we did! Love Grandma and Grandad

Anonymous said...

I love Miss Kaiden's hair. They are soooooo darn cute. We miss hanging out. Call us soon!


Amanda