Monday, June 11, 2007

PB&J... It's what's for lunch?

So, as you can see we had PB&J (Mommy only has PB!!) milk, green beans (I know but have to get those veggies in) and grapes. YUMMY!!! I wanted to take a picture of Kaiden with jelly all over her face so I got my camera and asked her if it was yummy. This is what she said....


Thanks for sharing!! How big is her mouth anyway? YIKES!!

Kenedi lost it she was laughing so hard (thanks for encouraging her!!) so I turned and said is your sister funny? This is her answer...........

Nice girls thanks for sharing with everyone today!!

NOTE TO SELF: Work on manners especially those pertaining to food!!

This is the picture I was really after but it still doesn't do justice to what her face really looked like!! She had blueberry jam all over!!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Aiden was looking at the pictures with me and he said "Ewww...grody!!!" Leave it to a 2 year old!!!~~Haley