We had the girls 18 month checkup on Thursday. Here is the scoop:
Kenedi: 27 lbs 9oz with her cast (75%) and 34 inches (95%)
Kaiden: 34 lbs and 35.75 inches (both still of the charts.. but I really didn't need to tell you that now did I?!?!?!)
Then that afternoon we headed off to check on Kenedi's arm. Her x-ray was great and they were able to take off her cast. She did pretty well this weekend but we are kind of nervous because several times she cried really hard after falling so we are going to call the doc in the morning!!
We didn't make Jordan's graduation in time because as we pulled in both girls were crashed in their car seats. We put them straight to bed!! Luckily Mom and Dad's house is super close to the high school so I could hear bits and pieces while sitting on their front porch. He is such a great kid so we forgive him for the fact he will be attending A&M in the fall (Engineering school for that matter!!)

On Friday, Jeff and I headed to Austin for several last minute errands before all the parties began and the girls stayed home with Grandma and Grandad to take a nap and help over see the installation of their new entertainment center. Kaiden slept through most of it but from what I hear Kenedi has quite the decorative eye!!

That evening Mom and I headed to D'Hanis for 2 more cousins' graduations and 1 cousin's 8th grade graduation. For all my "big city friends" their graduating class was 20 people. 20.. can you imagine? So, I was related to 10% of their graduating class. So, in the same hour they had 8th grade graduation, high school graduation and their scholarship banquet. Courtney and Chelsea are both heading to A&M in the fall as well (I'm beginning to see a pattern here!!) Courtney is a National Merit Recipient!! When I was in school Mom and Dad told me they would buy me a car if I got a full ride scholarship. So, when I got my car Shannon and Mike told their girls the same thing. Well Courtney got so many academic scholarships that she is on a "full ride." So, she got her car and to ALL of our surprise it's BURNT ORANGE! WHAT is that?!?! Isn't that against some Aggie law? You would have to know Courtney to understand!! GOOF BALL!!
Saturday was Uncle Christopher and Aunt Kimberly's couple shower. It started at 6pm and the girls don't go to bed until 7:30. For an hour and a half we tried to keep the girls from jumping into the swimming pool.

Actually, thanks to Dennis and Mom we did get play our goofy games!! They watched the girls why Jeff and I refereed.
Kaiden and her uncle.

Christopher and Kim got some great gifts as well as some VERY interesting ones!!
I will finish The Medford version of "The Weekend Update" tomorrow. There is T-Ball practice, popsicle eating, swimming and Jordan's graduation party!! Until then...
1 comment:
You girls will need to rest all week long to recover from a weekend like that.
Amanda
Post a Comment