Kenedi and
Kaiden had their first dental visit today.
Kaiden cried during the entire exam which made it easy to brush and examine her teeth.
Kenedi well... was typical
Kenedi she didn't cry one tear just laid there looking at everyone. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera so we don't have any actions shots. The girls actually slept in this morning and at 7:25am I woke up realizing we had to leave in exactly 5 minutes. We were only a couple minutes late!! After their A+ report we celebrated with pancakes from McDonald's at a nearby park. All in all it was a really great experience.
Kenedi with her toothbrush and her certificate as a good
brusher!!

Kaiden definitely enjoys brushing her own teeth rather than being held down and having someone else do it for her.
3 comments:
YEA!!! I'm so excited that you've started a blog! Can't wait to read all about your beautiful little girls!!!
Stephanie
They are just to big! What dentist did you go to?
Amanda
Ok now that you have a blog...you have to join the other hip world of myspace. :)BTW think we are heading to Panera on Tuesday I will call you with more details.
Post a Comment