Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

WOW! What a day!! We all headed to the zoo bright and early this morning. We were waiting for them to open the gates we were so early. The girls had an absolute blast!! We went with Grandma, Grandad, Uncle Christopher, Aunt Dorothy, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Johnny, Mike, Shannon, Staci, Courtney, Jordan, Kevin, Debbie and their kiddos. Yes, we were quite the group but for those of you who know my mom's family know that's not even a small part!! We didn't move too fast through the zoo but boy did we have fun.

Checking out the Lions...
Kaiden has started pointing at you when you are talking to her it's HILARIOUS!!
We have really been working on holding hands lately. It's basically out of necessity as I can't carry them everywhere anymore, they just weigh too much now. They have really gotten good and sometimes even come grab our hands when they are ready to move. So, I've been working on them holding hands with each other. They did it today for the first time!! It was so cute.
When Christopher and I were growing up our Grandma (my mom's mom) always went with us to the zoo and bought us these wax animals. We still talk about them to this day. (They don't have them at the Houston Zoo and trust me we are missing out!!) So, we just had to get the girls some (or all) of them that they had!! Here is the "group" staring at the machine!!



And Christopher and I with our final products (just like old times)!!
Then on to see the hippos. We got there at just the right time as the trainers were squirting water at them!!
Kenedi and Kaiden... what does a hippo do?

(How cute this that?!!)
Now this is a sister picture.... Kenedi and Kaiden with Grandma and her sisters (Aunt Nancy and Aunt Dorothy)
The girls with their cousin Jordan and Godmother Staci!

We rode the train too!!
We ate some lunch at the park and then packed up and headed for Houston. The zoo is a lot of work. Check out how red Kenedi's cheeks were... she was so hot!!


PS. Yes I promise Grandad was there he was our photographer!! Thanks Grandad!!

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Your girls are sooo cute!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I get to read another blog. I love these things!

Happy Late Mother's Day!

Love,
The Sheridan 4