This is a little late but we had to get the pictures off of Jeff's blackberry because Mommy forgot the camera. :( We went to El Gato the weekend after Thanksgiving! We were totally roughing it! Ok, not really but it was a close as I'm getting any time soon that's for sure!! We went fishing, ate quail, went "hunting", ate deer meat chili and went fishing again. That counts as roughing it doesn't it?

Look Mommy it's minnows! Do you want one? No I don't THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Daddy and Kaiden posing with the fish she caught. She even reeled it in all by herself!

Here Kaiden... just hold it..don't be such a girl!! (Hey Daddy don't hurt you arm casting that kids fishing reel :)

Hunter Kaiden!

Hunter Kenedi!

The deer couldn't see us but I GUARANTEE us that they can HEAR us :)

Hold on Mom I got a BIG one!!

Kenedi and her prize catch!
2 comments:
Roughing it with bows on!!!
LOVE IT!!!
I love it, all dressed in camo but we must have the matching bows.
Post a Comment