Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to you (and you)!!!

Kenedi and Kaiden turned 3 years old yesterday. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that they are already 3. Now when they turned 1 I believed they were 1 because that year felt like a lifetime! But the last 2 years have gone by waaaaaay to fast!






Who is this kid?









Is it just me or do they look alike?





We celebrated at Ranchero's our favorite restaurant. The Caviness' joined us for the celebration.




Present time!




Look what I got!!






We had them sing to the girls. That went over real well................... NOT!!






They survived the singing part. Zack knew what was about to happen and he kept telling his mom... It's not my birthday.. right? HAHA!! Guess it wasn't the greatest idea. Oh well! We had cupcakes and made a lot of noise. The kids had a great time!! Thanks Jimmy, Holly, Zack and Hannah for joining us for our birthday dinner.



Modeling the outfits Mommy and Daddy bought them for their birthday! Arent' they cute?



v>