You head to Sea World!!
Watch Shamu!!
Act silly with Mommy on the Paint Cans!
Take a ride with Daddy...
Climb!
Pet a dolphin!

Walk on a balance beam!
Hang out with your Daddy
Watch a walrus do sit ups. Really he did! I couldn't get my camera out fast enough. Jeff and I laughed out loud!

Pose for a picture with Daddy!!

Take a nap!Walk on a balance beam!
Pose for a picture with Daddy!!
Pick up limbs with Grandad!
Rock your bear in your very own hot pink rocking chair!
Stay tuned for the next report from our Hurrication as Haley would say!! We are going to Hunter's football game tonight and who knows what we will find to do tomorrow!! We are out of school all week and Daddy headed home to clean up our yard so we are partying in Buda this week!!
1 comment:
Yea...I'd say that sounds a little better than sitting in a house with no air and eating canned food!
Glad you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment