This morning as we were getting ready for school, Kaiden and I were talking about them having an Easter party at school. She said, "well... if we are going to a party Mommy, we have to dress cute!" I laughed out loud. Yes, we do Kaiden! We always dress cute for parties.
So they got to wear their new frog dresses Holly and I found at Craker Barrel. As we were leaving, Kaiden said, "wait Mommy, aren't you going to take our picture in our cute party dresses?" Of course Kaiden...at your service.
Sometimes they are super silly!
Sometimes Kenedi looks confused!

Sometimes we need props in our pictures.

Sometimes I capture their true sweet smiles!
3 comments:
LOVE THE PICS!!!!!
So cute! What girlie girls!
Glad Kaiden was on top of things so that you could get those cute pics!!!
Hope you guys had a great Easter today!
Post a Comment