Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Part I

We went to see Grandma and Grandad on Easter weekend. We started out with making our traditional bunny cake with Grandma.

Then we headed back to the zoo!! It was so cold and just got colder every minute. The girls had a blast though. They seriously LOVE animals!!











The ostrich and zebra were right underneath them and were really friendly!!









Kaiden and Daddy snuggling on the train.Brushing the goats at the petting zoo!!
The lions were ROARING at each other. It was AMAZING!! The girls couldn't believe it!! They were in heaven.
I love her ... I really do!! Most of the time that is :)


Sweet baby girl!!

1 comment:

Nocona said...

Fun! Call me or email me next time you are at your moms and I can go to moms and get the girls together to play. They are the same age.