The adventures and sometimes misadventures of raising twin girls. This is our story!!
too cute! Trey LOVED that tractor. Are y'all playing at Willowbrook or Tomato's anytime soon?
Looks like so much fun. Love their outfits.
Very sweet picture with Jeff. I love that! We didn't make it to the rodeo this year, but they loved it last year...looks like yours did too! Can't wait to see you soon.
I recognized all of your pictures since I was there last week to see the boys show their pigs. Such fun!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
too cute! Trey LOVED that tractor. Are y'all playing at Willowbrook or Tomato's anytime soon?
Looks like so much fun. Love their outfits.
Very sweet picture with Jeff. I love that! We didn't make it to the rodeo this year, but they loved it last year...looks like yours did too! Can't wait to see you soon.
I recognized all of your pictures since I was there last week to see the boys show their pigs. Such fun!!
Post a Comment