When I got home today from a volleyball tournament the girls asked me to put my "bolleyball" bows in and they were going to play volleyball. They already have the most important thing down.... our teams must have the best ribbons!
I got them a uniform out and they kept telling me, "bye Mommy, I'm going to "Bolleyball!"
Here's Kenedi sporting a very lucky #7! I predict setter or libero in her future!!
Here is Kaiden as a very tough #11. I see right side or middle in her future!
These are "bolleyball bows". Ribbons tied to a rubber band. This is what the big girls wear!! Do they miss anything? NEVER!!

These are "bolleyball bows". Ribbons tied to a rubber band. This is what the big girls wear!! Do they miss anything? NEVER!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!
3 comments:
It is all about the bows! Do you remember tying socks in our hair for basketball practice then pulling it back for our 7 am practice? We did this on picture day. How do you do it Coaching and doing the Mommy thing? I admire it.
Grandma and Grandad think you are the cutest Bolleyball players ever!! We can't wait to move closer to you so we can watch you play Bolleyball and soccer and tball etc etc
Hugs and Kisses
Awesome! Teach 'em young! These girls have it in their blood...I can't wait to watch them as they become little athletes like their mommy and daddy. Hopefully one day we will be sitting on the bench together cheering all 7 of them on!
Post a Comment