Well I finally broke down and got Kaiden's hair cut today. It really needed to be evened out but I was soooo scared I was going to lose her curls. I would get anxiety every time I thought about it!! I always told her when she would be sad that Kenedi had such long hair and could have ponytails and braids that she had CURLS!!
She wasn't excited about this at all! HA!! She couldn't wait. She was so excited. "I'm big like Kenedi now!" "Whoa, I need a hair cut." She is so drama!
Well here is before:
In action:
All in all I am very pleased! Kenedi's is super shiny and fresh looking! We will see tonight during bath time how straight her hair is but I am so thrilled to know that Kaiden still has lots of curls! It's actually a lot curlier than the picture because she blow dried it. We just got back from the swimming pool and it's super curly! YEAH!!
Sorry Grandad that's as short as I could go this time :)
1 comment:
OMG so cute!! We are getting the boys a haircut this weekend too! 3 people thought Caleb was a girl at the hospital!
Jennifer
Post a Comment