Friday, June 20, 2008

Everyone should have a Jordan

Who is Jordan you are asking? An angel if you ask me! She is my cousin (well 2nd cousin but who cares right?) her sister, Staci, is the girls godmother. Her grandmother is my godmother too!! Confused ? Anyway, Jordan was in town visiting Staci who just moved here and started her new job and I jumped at the chance for her to come stay with me this week. Jeff was in Florida all week and I had a volleyball camp to work. It's not often you have a babysitter with twin experience. "Her twins" are almost exactly one year older than the girls. They are her cousins on her Dad's side and she claims those as her own since Staci gets to claim this set! So, Jordan came on Sunday and just left today! Wow is all I can say! She is so sweet and kind but LOADS of fun and expects the girls to act right too! The girls had the best time and Jordan got her taste of the CRAZINESS! It was an interesting week to say the least. ...






Playing with their American Girl dolls...
Watching Disney movies....
Painting toenails..... purple and pink in case you are wondering.
Making a train with Kenedi...

We even went to gymnastics class which was a NIGHTMARE this week. Kaiden SCREAMED at the top of her lungs for almost the entire class until I said ok enough we will try again next week. Kenedi cried a lot too but just because Kaiden was upset. I had them sit on my lap and watch from the window and as soon as Kenedi saw them heading over to the bar she looked up at me and said I go do my class now and was off like Carl Lewis!


We met Staci and Jason at the mall today to drop off Jordan and shop and play. We of course rode the caurosel.
Here's Jason enjoying the shopping experience with 5 girls!
After some chicken nuggets for Kaiden and a cheeseburger for Kenedi we headed off for our first visit to Build a Bear. Here is Miss Serious taking it all in!


Kenedi's adding her bear's heart!
Kaiden's stuffing her bear!
Bath time...
Kaiden's turn...

Sweet face...
There's my girl :)
And my other girl....
Making birthcertificates.... Kaiden's name is Cookie because I asked her what's your favorite and before I could say anything else she said, "COOKIE!!
Kenedi's bear is named Jordie after her new buddy Jordan!
Two happy girls with their new bears!



2 comments:

kristyo15 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristyo15 said...

Too cute! Trey has a Shrek from build-a-bear that talks...most nights I hear him talking to him before he goes to bed. Looks like you're enjoying the summer! Have fun with all the VB Camps! Only a couple more weeks for me! Woo hoo!