Friday, November 9, 2007

While we were away...

There are a few highlights of the things you missed when I wasn't being a good blogger!! I am going to be better I promise!!


We went to Galveston in SEPTEMBER!! oops!! Grandma, Grandad, Uncle Christopher, Aunt Kimberly and us all headed south and had a great time!! The condo had a nice pool for Daddy and Kaiden to show off their floating skills.
Mommy and the girls are ready for the beach!!

Grandma and Grandad let Mommy and Daddy sleep in so the girls spent the night with them and they took them our for pancakes and even shared some with the seagulls!
Watch out Bo Derrek!!

We tried for that great family photo!!


Of course Grandma was prepared with indoor activities for the girls!! Nekkid painting!!

And she brought new clothes too!! America's Next Top Models!!

Work it Kenedi!!


We had TONS of fun!!

No comments: