Today the girls had their Thanksgiving program at school. They only go on Monday's but the school always invites them to come and participate in the special days and programs. I think they are trying to convince Jeff and I to send them more than one day a week and in my eyes it's totally working!! I should have made Jeff come today because I think he would have changed his mind too!! Anyways, since they only go on Monday's they don't go to music class which is on Thursday and Friday. So, as you guessed the program was a singing program and they have never met the music teacher. I was VERY interested to see what was going to GO DOWN!! They were so cute. 
I took a ton of pictures most of which didn't turn out because they had the lights on the kids only and dark over the parents hoping they wouldn't see us. NOPE didn't work at all. Kaiden spotted me right way and was really happy to see me!! The look on her face is priceless. And yes, I wanted to run up there and kiss her face.
Kenedi was too busy working on her 2 year molars to notice me!! They stayed up there the entire time and at the end Kaiden even tried to participate. We had a family feast with the entire school and had a really great time. 
Enjoy!!
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment