Saturday, August 4, 2007

WAY WAY too busy!!

We have been so busy lately it's been CRAZY. I worked volleyball camp last week and this week and squeezed in my brother's amazing wedding in between and went and visited Aunt Dana the weekend before. We have had a blast but we are glad to be home now and the girls are ready for mommy to be home again. Kaiden was beginning to start crying anytime I put on my shoes. That's how much I've been gone.

Anyways, here are the pictures!!



Here are the girls posing outside the hotel.

Kenedi and Mommy strolling through town eating la raspa.




Staci and Kaiden (can you tell she's having a blast?)

I know this is blurry but it's my favorite picture!!
Grandma, Grandad and the girls at the Alamo.

The best part of staying in a hotel... Pushing the elevator button and RUNNING as fast as you can away when the doors open. How much fun is that?What is this Mommy? It's awesome!! Why aren't there any in our house?


The family at rehearsal on Friday night!!

Kenedi at rehearsal. Check out that bow!!!!!!! My friend Holly made it!! She rocks!! Check out her website www.sassysweetboutique.com

Kaiden and DaddyKim, Kaiden, Christopher and Kenedi

Arent' they a cute couple?

Ok more pictures of the actual wedding day later!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the girls' black and white outfits, especially the flip flops. So cute. I can't wait to see the wedding pics. I love wedding pics. Were the girls in the wedding?