I know it's been way too long... Sorry!! We took the girls to the circus on Saturday.
This was one of those little things that would make me depressed when we were struggling with infertility. I would see the commercials on TV and think would I ever get to take my kids there? So, I made Jeff take me one year as you can imagine he was more than thrilled and I haven't heard the end of it to this day!!
This was one of those little things that would make me depressed when we were struggling with infertility. I would see the commercials on TV and think would I ever get to take my kids there? So, I made Jeff take me one year as you can imagine he was more than thrilled and I haven't heard the end of it to this day!!So, we have kids now and WE ARE GOING!!!!!!!!!!! The girls had a great time. They loved the horses and the elephants. Kaiden sat super still and watched almost everything. Kenedi on the other hand, God love her, was constantly moving. Not so much that she was distracting anyone just moving!! Kaiden also decided she wanted popcorn. Not sure how she knew what it was but she would YELL please when she saw the stripped box and would try to pick it up off the group whenever she saw some. So, I justified that purchase by telling myself that every other mother at the circus had to be breaking some cardinal parenting rule so why not us!! (Now that I think back I'm pretty sure I can thank my Uncle Johnny for the popcorn because he was sneaking it to them at the zoo on Mother's Day). How do they remember EVERYTHING?
Enjoy the pics!!
Zack's in charge of the girls in line!!

.
Mommy and her girls checking out the elephants.

What a view... it's nice to have a ginormous daddy!! Isn't it Kaiden?

Hanging out on the elephant platform!!
Very serious Circus watching baby!!

Not so serious but super cute!!

A girl and her popcorn... parents of the year!!

Intermission was their favorite part. We found an empty section where they could run around and chase Daddy. They were laughing so hard. The security guard like his entertainment!!

1 comment:
We went to the circus too on Saturday. My kiddos loved it also. They fell alsleep the second half. But we had a blast!
Amanda
Post a Comment